:: Final products for
:: Automatic roulette
:: Automatic roulette
:: The licence for
:: Price list
:: Web map
The licence for software usage and own production of final electronics for automated roulettes
Briefly about the product
By finalizing this project we have encircled our offer of high-tech technology for automated roulettes.
The product has been under development phase since the end of the year 2003 and today we can say that it is a tested and high quality product.
We ofer this product to the future manufacturers of automated roulettes, in form of a licence.
Bying the licence for usage of our software and own production of final electronics for automated roulettes, future manufacturers can simply bypass long-term, costly and risky development and begin there production in the record period of time.
That way, the manufacturer can exploit his current position at the market, gaining an inaccessible advantage in front of their concurrents, ant direct their own resources towards design and sales.
Competitiveness of the product was based on the fact that it's development costs were distributed among a number of users, while an every individual development necessarily defrays in the amount of 100% of costs.
What represents the software and final electronics for automated roulette?
Automated roulette software
Function of this software is to communicate with the players, the owner and
administrators, and to monitor control electronics of an automated roulette
as well as leading of the roulette game itself.
In brief, the first software version contains all standard functions
of a nowadays software package aimed for the automated roulettes apllication.
- History of plays - Insight into the last 10 plays
- intrusion detection
- game ending and data saving in case of power cut-off
- languages : English, Russian, German, Ukrainian, Croatian
- credits updates and pay-offs are handled via PDA device, coded keys and bill acceptors.
- Gain = Result of luck
parameteres influencing the winning number (ball blow-out speed, speed of disk rotation) are generated randomly - by chance.
- disk rotation speed varies during one spin, so it is impossible predict where the ball would fall down
- Roulette and The Owner
- several pasword protected approach levels (administrator, manager, owner)
- definable operating hours
- statistics (approach directly at the devcice, by a network computer, on-line, SMS messaging of statistical data)
- record of setting changes
- Roulette and The Player
- for communication with the player we use 15" LCD touch-scren monitors
- function of calling the personnel
- fiunction of locking playing post
- all other standard functions
Our development team currently is engaged on certictication by the "GLI" (Gaming Labs International).
Obtaining that certificate will, hopefully, alleviate further procedures of obtaining the same certificate by our distributors (in countries where neccessary).
The final electronics implies all electromechanical and electronic components
of the automated roulette, except for control electronics which is offered
as a separate product together with our roulettes.
The system consists of the following components:
The operative system is Windows XP-Profesional, while in the following several months we plan to offer a Linux versin as well.
- main computer (PC)
- playing posts
- LCD touch screen monitori
- adding credits
- bill acceptors
- coded keys
- PDA device
- central electronics
- cooling system
- UPS device
- intrusion detection sensors
- mechanical counters
The first system version bases on touch-screen monitors while parallely we develop an option for usage of a keyboard.
What the buyer gains buying a licence?
1.) Unlimited software usage rights for their own automated roulettes manufacture
2.) Unlimited rights for their own manufacture of the final electronics for automated rouletets of their own production
Adaptations of the system according to customer's request are offered as a separate service nad upon request.
Technical documentation for the production of dedicated electronic components.
This sort of components is optimally manufactured in factories of industrial electronics, which need for the production
of these, just the said technical documentation.
- List of potential suppliers:
- of dedicated electronic components
- of other standard components
This list doesn't bond the user to buy mentioned components from the suppliers suggested,
it rather opens that possibility.
- Technological documentation for assembling and testing the system.
Prices, methods of payment, take over
The license that covers the current system version and each new system version for free costs EUR 25,000.00.
Mode of payment: 100% in advance
Before you decide to buy the license, we offer a free system presentation.
The system is delivered to the buyer upon receipt of payment.
* Click on the image to enlarge it!